The Louisville office of a public relations and advertising agency, Bandy Carroll Hellige, is looking to add a Video & Photo Storyteller to its brand engagement team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating compelling visual content for use across social media and other digital platforms. He or She will collaborate with the agency's Brand Management and Experience teams on a daily basis to concept and produce photography, video, and other graphic / digital content to help build our clients' brands.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with a proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including familiarity with Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Lightroom)
- Experience with video/photo composition, lighting, audio, and editing techniques
- Experience producing long-form and short-form video from concept to final edit
- Experience producing .GIFs, Boomerangs, Stories, IGTV, Facebook Live broadcasts, and other social media content
- Ability to research and process broad and diverse information to fully understand a client's industry and produce relevant content
- Experience in copywriting using distinctive, appropriate brand voices
- Effectiveness in participating in client or vendor meetings
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in both written and verbal formats, and to build / maintain relationships with coworkers and clients
- Continual drive to monitor trends and developments in media and client-specific industries in order to implement marketing strategies
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
For more information, visit www.BCH.com
Interested candidates should send a resume along with relevant video or photography samples to Matt Kamer, firstname.lastname@example.org.