Are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting, positive, and engaging work environment? At Estes Public Relations we cultivate a strong culture of commitment to our clients and support and collaboration amongst our team. As a boutique public relations agency, Estes Public Relations works where others play — supporting clients across the food, spirits, lifestyle, hospitality and travel industries. From restaurant openings to new product launches, media tours to engaging social media, crisis communications to event coordination, EPR’s expertise and ingenuity leads to results.
If you are driven, creative, organized, and eager to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry, then this social media and public relations coordinator position could be perfect for you!
We have an immediate opening for a Social Media and Public Relations Coordinator.
• Hybrid schedule of in office and work from home
• Supportive team that encourages and celebrates success
• Prioritize work-life balance
• Learn from a team of experienced, driven individuals
• Work with clients who are passionate about their businesses
• Use your creativity
• Social media management for multiple clients.
• Develop content calendars; draft and schedule content.
• Engage and monitor social media accounts daily.
• Research trends and platform updates.
• Collect, compile, and analyze social media metrics.
• Create social media ad campaigns and boosted posts/events.
• Work with account executives on client management, planning and execution of projects.
• Craft story ideas and research media outlets for local, regional, and national editorial placement.
• Copy writing for multiple platforms including websites, blogs, social media, newsletters, and promotional campaigns.
• Identify, pitch and secure coverage in local, regional, and national media outlets, including print, broadcast and online.
• Develop and maintain media lists and relationships with the press.
• Schedule and manage client media interviews and appearances.
• Work with media to meet deadline-driven editorial materials.
• Remain up to date on client industries and trends.
• Assist with media monitoring, coordination of press materials and client progress reports.
• Create script and develop digital marketing content.
• The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Experience with managing social media platforms including (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and TikTok) for brands.
• Good understanding of social media KPIs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to write for a variety of creative platforms.
• Able to conduct web-based research for an agency or client initiative.
• Strong knowledge of current media coverage as it relates to culinary, beverage and related news.
• Community management skills to adapt to a client’s unique voice multiple times a day.
• Detail-oriented, multi-tasker with ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Relationship-driven with strong understanding of customer service.
• Ability to work in a team environment and handle high-stress situations.
• Degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, digital media, advertising, or communications.
• One to three years of experience in related fields.
For consideration, please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.